How to Treat Proteinuria in Chronic Kidney Disease2016-07-20 18:10
Proteinuria, also called albuminuria or urine albumin, it is a sign of chronic kidney disease (CKD), which can result from diabetes, high blood pressure, and diseases that cause inflammation in the kidneys. If CKD progresses, it can lead to end-stage renal disease (ESRD), when the kidneys fail completely. A person with ESRD must receive a kidney transplant or regular blood-cleansing treatments called dialysis. So,the patients with proteinuria should attach importance to the disease.
What treatment can be used for treating Proteinuria in Chronic Kidney Disease
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can be used for treating Proteinuria, it is a Traditional Chinese Medicine-Based Treatment. It perfectly combines the essences of herbal medicines and modern medical equipments and technology together to improve the medicine efficacy remarkably. It has remarkable characteristics which are as the followings:
1. The efficacy of the medicine is enhanced.
Due to the medicine microsized, the efficient ingredient will be overflowed and the penetrability of the medicine will be improved. Therefore the ingredient of the medicine will not roam to other organs and the medicine effect will not be wasted. When the medicine enter the kidney its quantity will be highly increased, which is beneficial to fast permeating.
2. Having high pertinence of treatment.
This therapy acts directly on the renal nidus through skin, blood and the meridian system of waist back. It specialized in renal damaged tissue and has the characteristics of targeting to the renal lesion, thoroughly removing the immune complex and the necrotic tissues.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is really a good treatment for treating Proteinuria in Chronic Kidney Disease, but it is only available in China, so if you want to get this treatment ,you must come to China. If you want to know more details about this treatment or have other problems in treating kidney disease, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Kidney Disease Chronic Kidney Disease Proteinuria
- Pre: The Relationship Between Kidney Failure and Protein in Urine
- Next: Proteinuria in Chronic Kidney Disease: How to Treat It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis