How to Treat Proteinuria in Kidney Disease2016-09-30 15:14
Just like high creatinine levels, the protein leakage in urine (proteinuria) is one of the most common symptoms of kidney disease. If the proteinuria can not be controlled well, it can speed up the development of the disease, then, the patients may suffer more symptoms. Then how to treat proteinuria in kidney disease?
Generally speaking, patients with protein leakage in urine are suggested to keep a low-protein diet, thus to decrease the kidneys’ burden, and take medicines like ACE inhibitors and ARBs to treat proteinuria and protect kidneys. However, there is a group of patients may find that these measures are not that helpful, such as patients with FSGS.
And the increased protein leakage in urine can lead to more kidney damage and worsen kidney function. Over time, this can cause the kidneys to fail and the condition develops Chronic Kidney Failure, which may need dialysis or kidney transplant in the near future.
So in oder to help this part of patient, here i recommend you an innovation of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to you, the purposes of this Chinese Medicine are to repair kidney damage and enhance kidney function through a series of functions which the western medicines can not achieve.
In one word, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy not only can eliminate proteinuria but also can repair the kidney damage and improve kidney function.
If you want to know more details about this treatment for kidney disease or want to control the proteinuria in kidney disease, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: Kidneyemail@example.com
- Tag: Kidney Disease Proteinuria How to Treat Proteinuria
- Pre: How to Treat Proteinuria in Kidney Failure
- Next: What Medicines Can be Used to Treat Proteinuria in Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis