HSP Nephritis and Stage 4 Kidney Disease: Can I Avoid Dialysis2014-07-16 02:55
After getting diagnosed of HSP Nephritis and Stage 4 Kidney Disease, you may wonder whether you can avoid dialysis or not. In this article, let’s talk about this issue together and find the corresponding answer. Have a question? Chat with our online doctor for free and professional advice.
What does HSP Nephritis and Stage 4 Kidney Disease mean?
This diagnosis indicates that you have progressed to advanced stage of renal disease with severe loss of kidney function. As kidney capacity declines, you may present symptoms like protein in urine, swelling or edema, fatigue or tiredness, anemia, etc. Without effective treatment, you will develop into final stage kidney failure and have to take dialysis in the near future.
Can you avoid dialysis with HSP Nephritis and Stage 4 Kidney Disease?
Fortunately, the answer is “YES”, as long you can take prompt and systematic treatment to prevent further decrease of renal function, repair the kidney damage, and restore the overall renal function. In this way, your disease will not deteriorate further and end-stage renal disease can be prevented.
At present, the most advanced option to treat your disorder is herbal remedy widely known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. It is a characteristic treatment of shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital. Selected herbal medicines are externally used to repair the impaired kidneys and recover the renal function. To learn more detailed introduction, please check Here.
If you still have anything unclear about managing Purpura Nephritis and Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease or would like to learn more information, please leave a message in the following section. We will try our best to share helpful suggestions. Thanks for your time. Have a good day!
- Tag: Purpura Nephritis Basic HSP Nephritis and Stage 4 Kidney Disease
- Pre: 5.4 Creatinine Level in Purpura Nephritis How to Avoid Dialysis
- Next: What to Do to Slow Progression of Kidney Failure & Purpura Nephritis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Without Dialysis How Long can HSP Nephritis and 20% Kidney Function Survive
- What to Do to Slow Progression of Kidney Failure & Purpura Nephritis
- HSP Nephritis and Stage 4 Kidney Disease: Can I Avoid Dialysis
- 5.4 Creatinine Level in Purpura Nephritis How to Avoid Dialysis
- What Should Patients with Allergic Purpura Eat
- Purpura Nephritis Diagnosis
- Purpura Nephritis Basic
- Purpura Nephritis Symptoms
- Purpura Nephritis Treatment
- Purpura Nephritis Diet
- Purpura Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis