Without Dialysis How Long can HSP Nephritis and 20% Kidney Function Survive2014-07-29 09:55
How long can patients with HSP Nephritis and 20% kidney function survive without dialysis ? It is known that HSP Nephritis is a kind of complications, no one knows the reasons caused it, so it is very hard to be cured. Without good control, it can become a life-threatening disease.
Immunosuppressant and hormone are widely used in curing this disease in Western Medicine, they are aim to inhibit immunity and anti-inflammatory. With the help of them, the disease can be controlled in a short time. After stopping them or caught clod or tired, this disease will relapse, even worse, what’s more, the side effects induced by long-term use of hormone really bothered people.
After kidney function down to 20%, doctors always recommend dialysis to patient. With the help of it, patients can live longer, but it will bring many side effects to patients. So some people want to get rid of it, but they are worry that they can not live without it. In fact, they need not to worry about it. Because there are some new therapies can help them to get rid of dialysis. Such as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Hot Compress Therapy, Foot Bath Therapy and so on. If you want to know more informations about them, you can consult our online doctors for free or leave messages to us.
Without dialysis, patient with HSP Nephropathy and 20% kidney function still can live longer with the help of our unique therapies. In fact, a healthy living habit and a fit diet also can help to prolong the life span.
- Tag: Dialysis 20% kidney function Purpura Nephritis basics HSP Nephritis
- Pre: What to Do to Slow Progression of Kidney Failure & Purpura Nephritis
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Without Dialysis How Long can HSP Nephritis and 20% Kidney Function Survive
- What to Do to Slow Progression of Kidney Failure & Purpura Nephritis
- HSP Nephritis and Stage 4 Kidney Disease: Can I Avoid Dialysis
- 5.4 Creatinine Level in Purpura Nephritis How to Avoid Dialysis
- What Should Patients with Allergic Purpura Eat
- Purpura Nephritis Diagnosis
- Purpura Nephritis Basic
- Purpura Nephritis Symptoms
- Purpura Nephritis Treatment
- Purpura Nephritis Diet
- Purpura Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis