What to Do to Slow Progression of Kidney Failure & Purpura Nephritis2014-07-27 02:58
In order to slow the progression of Kidney Failure with Purpura Nephritis, patients are suggested to follow strategies as below. For personalized advice, chat with our online doctor for free and professional help.
1. Take systematic medical treatment.
The therapy should not only work to eliminate the symptoms but also help protect the remaining renal function from further decreasing. In this way, the disease will not aggravate in the future and complete renal failure will be avoided.
In China, natural herbal remedy known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy has been proven efficient to ensure such curative effects. It combines traditional Chinese medicine with advanced medical techniques. Micronized herbal medicines are externally used to function to protect and improve the residual renal function. In favorable cases, dialysis or kidney transplant can be prevented. Then, patients can live a normal, long life with their own kidneys.
If you are interested to get evaluated for Chinese Osmotherapy, please leave a message in the following section or Email us at email@example.com.
2. Live a healthy lifestyle.
* Follow a well-balanced diet. Consult your dietitian for the most proper dietary arrangement with the right amounts of protein, sodium, fluids, potassium and phosphorus.
* Do regular exercises. Work with your doctor to make a suitable exercise program that’s right for you.
* Stay away from substances that may harm the kidneys like alcohol, tobacco, or drugs. Be sure that your doctor knows about all prescription medicines, over-the-counter medicines, and herbs that you are taking.
In case you still have anything unclear about managing your Kidney Failure with Purpura Nephritis, please leave your doubt in the following message board. We will try our best to share helpful advice. Thanks for your time. Have a great day!
- Tag: Purpura Nephritis Basic Purpura Nephritis and Kidney Failure
- Pre: HSP Nephritis and Stage 4 Kidney Disease: Can I Avoid Dialysis
- Next: Without Dialysis How Long can HSP Nephritis and 20% Kidney Function Survive
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Without Dialysis How Long can HSP Nephritis and 20% Kidney Function Survive
- What to Do to Slow Progression of Kidney Failure & Purpura Nephritis
- HSP Nephritis and Stage 4 Kidney Disease: Can I Avoid Dialysis
- 5.4 Creatinine Level in Purpura Nephritis How to Avoid Dialysis
- What Should Patients with Allergic Purpura Eat
- Purpura Nephritis Diagnosis
- Purpura Nephritis Basic
- Purpura Nephritis Symptoms
- Purpura Nephritis Treatment
- Purpura Nephritis Diet
- Purpura Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis