HSP Nephritis and Creatinine 5.1 Is This End Stage Renal Disease2014-06-20 09:02
‘Is HSP Nephritis and creatinine 5.1 End Stage Renal Disease?’ We have got asked about this question. To reply with detailed response, we provide analysis as below. Read on to learn more details. Or, consult our online doctor for free and professional advice.
Is HSP Nephritis and creatinine 5.1 End Stage Renal Disease? Actually, there is not a definite answer to this question, as the stage of kidney disease depends on patient’s glomerular filtration rate (GFR). When this level decreases below 15, patient develops into ESRD.
If you are interested to get an exact answer, please Email us at email@example.com with your test reports or detailed illness information. Our kidney doctor will make a comprehensive analysis and rely you promptly.
With diagnosis of HSP Nephritis and creatinine 5.1, what is the best treatment option?
Micro-Chinese Medicine is a featured therapy of Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital. As an external application of Chinese herb medicine, the treatment can treat Purpura Nephritis and creatinine 5.1 effectively by removing blood stasis, expanding the blood vessels, improving the blood circulation, repairing the damaged renal intrinsic cells and restoring the kidney structure. By doing this, patients can expect to get the most satisfying curative effects and prevent end-stage renal disease successfully.
In case you still have any question about managing your HSP Nephritis or would like to learn more about our featured treatments, please leave a message in the below. We will try our best to share helpful suggestions. Thanks for your time. Have a good day!
- Tag: Purpura Nephritis Diagnosis Purpura Nephritis and creatinine 5.1
- Pre: What to Do with 25% Kidney Function in Purpura Nephritis
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Purpura Nephritis Diagnosis
- Purpura Nephritis Basic
- Purpura Nephritis Symptoms
- Purpura Nephritis Treatment
- Purpura Nephritis Diet
- Purpura Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis