How Can Stem Cell Therapy Treat Kidney Disease2016-05-07 15:42
Stem Cell Therapy as one of the latest treatment for kidney disease, it has bring hope to many people who are struggling from this disease. It is said that if the kidney disease patient can take this treatment in the early stage of kidney disease they even can get a chance back to normal life. Then, how can it treat kidney disease?
If the content in this post is not the one you want, you can have a talk with our online doctor directly
How can Stem cell therapy treat kidney disease?
In one sterile environment, a lot of stem cells are injected to patients' body. Then, they can go to damaged kidneys to differentiate into kidney inherent cells. For example, if glomerular epithelial cells are damaged, stem cells will differentiate into this kind of cells. Once these new cells can play their work normally, it means kidney disease is treated fundamentally.
What can kidney disease patient expect if they accept stem cell therapy?
In general, kidney disease patients may get the following benefits from this therapy:
- Repair damaged kidney cells and regenerate new cells
- Rebuild immune system through inhibiting the proliferation of T cells and immune reactions
- Improve kidney function largely
- Alleviate complications such as high creatinine level and hypertension
- Prevent the relapse of kidney disease
- Delay or even avoid dialysis
However, as we all know that different patient has different disease condition so they will get different curative effect. So as a patient, if you want to know whether you can get a good curative effect or not, or want control kidney disease well, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
- Tag: Kidney Disease Stem Cell Therapy How Can Stem Cell Therapy Treat Kidney Disease
- Pre: Why Kidney Failure Patients Prefer to Choose Stem Cell Therapy Than Dialysis
- Next: Is Stem Cell Therapy Suitable for All the Kidney Failure Patient
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis