Is Stem Cell Therapy Suitable for All the Kidney Failure Patient2016-05-08 16:10
Is Stem Cell Therapy suitable for all the kidney failure patient? Generally speaking, this therapy can be used for all the kidney failure patient, but you know, stem cell therapy in most hospitals is still not used maturely, so there are some risks during treating renal failure.
How does Stem Cell Therapy treat kidney failure?
Stem Cell Therapy focuses on repairing the damaged kidney cells, so it can improve patients’ kidney function level obviously.
When stem cells are injected or transplanted into the body, these cells can find the areas where impaired kidneys located with the guidance of cytokines, which are released by impaired kidneys. Then, stem cells will differentiate into specific renal cells, and these new cells replace impaired kidney cells to work.
What are the risks of stem cell therapy?
Even though stem cell therapy has no toxicity and rejection reaction, it still has some side effects or risks. For instance, there may be a danger of worsening patients’ illness condition, if stem cells grow uncontrolled or don’t differentiate as we expect. Another risk is the stem cell from sheep or other animals that is used to treat human patients. Most of these risks happen due to the irresponsibility of stem cell clinics.
How to reduce the risks of taking stem cell therapy?
For reducing the risks of taking this treatment the key is to choose one specialized clinic or hospital to do this therapy, because professional doctors can determine the best type and the number of stem cells used for their patients. Then, patients can get therapeutic effects of this therapy as many as they can.
If you want to know more details about stem cell therapy for treating kidney failure or want to take it, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Kidney Failure Stem Cell Therapy Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Failure
- Pre: How Can Stem Cell Therapy Treat Kidney Disease
- Next: Is Stem Cell Therapy Effective for Treating Nephrotic Syndrome
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis