Renal Function at 7% in Glomerulonephritis Longevity2014-06-27 07:04
Renal function at 7% in Glomerulonephritis is a quite severe condition. Patients with this disorder have developed into end-stage renal disease (ESRD). While, what’s their longevity with the disease? Please check this article to know more.
In fact, there is not a set answer about the life expectancy of patients with renal function at 7% in Glomerulonephritis. It varies depending on many factors such as patient’s age, co-existing health issue, adopted treatment, general health condition, etc.
If you are interested to get personalized analysis about your longevity, please Email us at email@example.com with your test reports or more illness information. Then, our kidney experts can make a comprehensive analysis and reply you promptly.
Though renal function at 7% in Glomerulonephritis can not be cured, patients can take systematic treatment to greatly improve their quality of life and significantly extend their life expectancy. The latest treatment to help achieve this purpose is Blood Pollution Therapy.
Blood Pollution Therapy is a systematic treatment which involves advanced blood purification methods (like hemodialysis, immunoadsorption, plasma exchange, hemoperfusion, CRRT) and traditional Chinese medicine remedies (hot compress therapy, full bath therapy, foot bath, enema, cycle therapy, moxibustion, and oral herb medicine). On the basis of an accurate diagnosis of each patient’s disease condition, specific methods will be chosen to form the best treatment plan.
In case of Glomerulonephritis with renal function at 7%, Blood Pollution Therapy can function to clean the blood, rid of toxins and wastes, protect the remaining kidney capacity, repair the impaired kidneys, and greatly raise the renal function. Over time, kidney function can be increased naturally. Patients can expect to live a prolonged life span with their own kidneys. Still have any question or would like to learn more? Please feel free to let us know. It’s our pleasure to share free and professional help!
- Tag: Chronic Nephritis Prognosis Glomerulonephritis and 7% kidney function
- Pre: Kidney Function at 26% with Nephritis What is My Prognosis
- Next: Nephritis and End Stage Renal Failure Life Span without Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Nephritis Diagnosis
- Chronic Nephritis Causes
- Chronic Nephritis Symptoms
- Chronic Nephritis Treatment
- Chronic Nephritis Diet
- Chronic Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis