Kidney Function at 26% with Nephritis What is My Prognosis2014-05-18 08:56
“According to my doctor, I have kidney function at 26% with Nephritis. Could you please tell about my prognosis? Thanks for your help.” Here’s a query we got from one patient. Given below is our detailed explanation. Hope it helps people who have similar doubt. For personalized advice, consult our online doctor now for free help.
Hello, Sir, sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed of kidney function at 26% with Nephritis. As you want to learn about the prognosis of your disease, you are invited to read the following useful information.
What is kidney function at 26% with Nephritis?
Actually, this diagnosis indicates that you have developed into stage 4 kidney disease with serious decrease of renal function. You are currently in a quite advanced stage. Left untreated, you will progress to end stage renal disease gradually and have to undergo dialysis to sustain life.
What is your prognosis with Nephritis and kidney function at 26%?
In general, the outlook depends on many factors including your medical history, adopted treatment, complications, and general health condition. You can Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more of your illness information. Our kidney experts will analyze it and reply you soon.
The good news is that you can definitely achieve a good prognosis as long as you can take prompt and effective treatment to prevent the disease’s further deterioration and restore your overall renal function. The advanced remedy known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is highly recommended. (You can click Here to watch the video introduction)
In case you still have any question about managing your kidney disease or would like to learn more about our featured treatments, please leave a message in the below. It’s our pleasure to share helpful advice. Keep well!
- Tag: Chronic Nephritis Prognosis Nephritis and kidney function 26%
- Pre: Prognosis of Having Creatinine Level 7.4 with Chronic Nephritis
- Next: Renal Function at 7% in Glomerulonephritis Longevity
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Nephritis Diagnosis
- Chronic Nephritis Causes
- Chronic Nephritis Symptoms
- Chronic Nephritis Treatment
- Chronic Nephritis Diet
- Chronic Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis