Nephritis and End Stage Renal Failure Life Span without Dialysis2014-07-16 06:53
Kidneys eliminate poisons from the body, and keep a normal balance of fluid and certain minerals in the body. In case of Nephritis and End Stage Renal Failure, the kidneys function at a fraction of their normal capacity. For a person with this disorder, what’s his life span without dialysis? Read this article or consult our online doctor now for free and professional advice.
When patient reaches the stage of Nephritis and End Stage Renal Failure, refusing dialysis or other treatment means that he will die. This could happen within a few days or weeks, depending on how much renal function he still has.
If you want to get a personalized analysis about your life expectancy, you are requested to Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your test reports or more illness information like your age, symptoms or complications, remaining renal function, and overall health condition. Our kidney experts team will analyze it and reply you soon within 24 hours.
While, is there any way to improve Nephritis and End Stage Renal Failure patient’s life expectancy without dialysis?
Fortunately, the answer is “YES”, the nation’s famous kidney experts have developed an alternative treatment to help patient with this disorder prevent dialysis and live a greatly extended life pan. The option is called Blood Pollution Therapy.
In 2014, Blood Pollution Therapy is the most advanced treatment for kidney failure. As a systematic treatment, it combines comprehensive blood purification techniques with natural Chinese medicine treatments. Specific methods are chosen according to individualized illness condition.
To what extent can your Nephritis and End Stage Renal Failure be improved with Chinese medicine treatment? You can Contact Us and get professional evaluation from our kidney experts. Glad to share helpful advice!
- Tag: Chronic Nephritis Prognosis Nephritis and ESRD
- Pre: Renal Function at 7% in Glomerulonephritis Longevity
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Nephritis Diagnosis
- Chronic Nephritis Causes
- Chronic Nephritis Symptoms
- Chronic Nephritis Treatment
- Chronic Nephritis Diet
- Chronic Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis