My Creatinine Level is 4.7 in Glomerulonephritis Is Dialysis Needed2014-07-22 02:53
My creatinine level is 4.7 in Glomerulonephritis, is Dialysis needed? To help individuals who have similar doubt, we offer the following analysis in details. Read on or chat with our online doctor for free advice.
Generally speaking, if one’s creatinine level is 4.7 in Glomerulonephritis, it is still too early for patient to start dialysis. What’s more, by taking effective medical treatment, kidney failure or dialysis can be avoided successfully. Patient can live a good, long life with his own kidneys.
Here, we would like to recommend a holistic approach called Top Seven TCM Therapies. Specific methods contained in this systematic treatment are hot compress therapy, enema, cycle therapy, full bath therapy, moxibustion, foot bath and oral Chinese herb medicine. (Click Here to learn more)
Ahead of making the best treatment plan, it is necessary to get an accurate diagnosis. In case of creatinine level is 4.7 in Glomerulonephritis, patient can get a precise diagnosis with the help of Immune Special Tests.
Then, kidney experts team will work out the most suitable treatment plan. TCM therapies can take effect to remove blood stasis, inhibit excessive inflammatory reaction, prevent coagulation, repair the impaired kidney inherent cells, restore the renal function, and regulate the whole immune system. In this way, patient can expect to get the most satisfying curative effects.
Therefore, if you are suffering from creatinine level is 4.7 in Glomerulonephritis and would like to find a treatment to prevent dialysis, you are suggested to consider taking Top Seven TCM Therapies. Still have anything unclear or would like to learn more detailed introduction? Please leave a message in the following section. You will definitely get prompt reply within 24 hours. Keep well!
- Tag: Chronic Nephritis Symptoms Glomerulonephritis and creatinine 4.7
- Pre: Glomerulonephritis: Is Creatinine 5.4 without Dialysis Dangerous
- Next: What does It Mean If Creatinine Level is 6.8 in Glomerulonephritis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What does It Mean If Creatinine Level is 6.8 in Glomerulonephritis
- My Creatinine Level is 4.7 in Glomerulonephritis Is Dialysis Needed
- Glomerulonephritis: Is Creatinine 5.4 without Dialysis Dangerous
- If Creatinine Level is 9.8 with Nephritis What should I Do
- Kidney Function 11% with Glomerulonephritis How to Avoid Dialysis
- Chronic Nephritis Diagnosis
- Chronic Nephritis Causes
- Chronic Nephritis Symptoms
- Chronic Nephritis Treatment
- Chronic Nephritis Diet
- Chronic Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis