Can Patients with Chronic Nephritis Patients Get Pregnancy2014-01-21 06:24
Can patients with chronic nephritis patients get pregnancy? This is a common questions for some women with chronic nephritis who want to get married and have a baby. However, whether a chronic nephritis patients can get pregnancy often depends on their specific illness condition. Here are some aspects for chronic nephritis who are not recommended to get pregnancy.
1. Illness conditions are not stable and patients who have some obvious symptoms.
For chronic nephritis patients, their kidney function will be reduced gradually, which will make them suffer from some serious symptoms, such as protein urine, blood urine, high blood pressure and cylindruria. For chronic nephritis patients, the decrease C3 levels in blood means that the illness is unstable and there is still immune reaction. In this condition, pregnancy will aggravate the nephritis and it may cause the rapid decline of kidney function.
2. Patients with chronic nephritis who have a large amount of proteinuria.
For patients with chronic nephritis who have a large amount of proteinuria, they will have a decrease of plasma albumin, which will cause high blood pressure. And patients with chronic nephritis are more likely to develop the complication of pregnancy-induced hypertension, which may cause some serious symptoms such as edema, proteinuria and high blood pressure, dizziness, headache, blurred vision, blindness or even hyperspasmia and coma. These symptoms will threaten the mother’s and baby’s life.
Therefore, patients with chronic nephritis who want to get pregnancy need to get the specific illness condition and ask the advices of their doctors.
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Pre: Symptoms of Chronic Nephritis In Early Stage
- Next: Kidney Function 11% with Glomerulonephritis How to Avoid Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What does It Mean If Creatinine Level is 6.8 in Glomerulonephritis
- My Creatinine Level is 4.7 in Glomerulonephritis Is Dialysis Needed
- Glomerulonephritis: Is Creatinine 5.4 without Dialysis Dangerous
- If Creatinine Level is 9.8 with Nephritis What should I Do
- Kidney Function 11% with Glomerulonephritis How to Avoid Dialysis
- Chronic Nephritis Diagnosis
- Chronic Nephritis Causes
- Chronic Nephritis Symptoms
- Chronic Nephritis Treatment
- Chronic Nephritis Diet
- Chronic Nephritis Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis