What Is the Treatment For Chronic Nephritis2013-11-05 09:57
Chronic nephritis is a group of glomerular disease accompanied with proteinuria, blood urine, high blood pressure and edema. This disease progresses slowly and gradually develops into chronic kidney failure if no effective treatment is given timely. Well, what is the treatment for Chronic Nephritis?
Treatment for Chronic Nephritis:
1. General dietary principle: Encourage the patients to enhance the confidence of conquering the disease. In the diet, patients should limit the intake of salt and protein. They can ingest some high quality protein to meet the basic demand of their body. Also, they need to adjust their fluid intake if there is swelling. Potassium intake and phosphorus intake also need to be limited if lab tests show elevated potassium level and phosphorus level.
2. Prevent the factors which can cause kidney damage: if patients have infection of the upper respiratory tract or have a cold, they have to treat the illness actively. Also, they need to avoid nephrotoxic drugs. Besides, as they suffer from hyperlipidemia, hyperglycemia and hyperuricemia and so on, they have to receive symptomatic treatment in case these disease further damage kidney.
3. Control high blood pressure: high blood pressure is a second leading cause of kidney disease. If you have high blood pressure, you have to control blood pressure. ACEI and ARBs are effective medicines to reduce high blood pressure and delay the deterioration of kidney damage.
4. Using antiplatelet drugs and anticoagulant drugs: these medicines can improve the microcirculation disorder in the kidney, stabilize the kidney function and relieve kidney damage.
5. Using hormone drugs and immunosuppressive agents: using these drugs can block the inflammatory response.
6. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy for kidney damages: There is an unique treatment called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotheropy and this treatment has four functions: dilating blood vessels, anti-inflammation, anti-coagulation and degradation of extracellular matrix.
Dilating blood vessels: it improves the microcirculation disorder in the kidney, and lower high blood pressure.
Anti-inflammation: it can block the inflammatory response and reduce the damage of kidney.
Anti-coagulation: by improving the renal blood flow to increase the renal perfusion effectively.
Degradation of extracellular matrix: it can degrade extracellular matrix, and provide space for cells’ repair.
Through Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotheropy, kidney damages can be repaired partially and impaired kidney function can be improved to some extent. If you are interested in this treatment and want to learn more about it, please leave us message directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.