What Is the Average Creatinine Level In Stage 3 Kidney Disease2013-10-11 14:25
In stage 3 kidney disease, patients’ kidneys are functioning at 30%-59%, so creatinine level rises obviously. In clinic, serum creatinine is a reliable indicator for kidney function level. Here, you may want to know: what is the average creatinine level in stage 3 kidney disease.
Creatinine level and kidney disease stages
Although it is not so exact to divide stages of kidney disease through creatinine, creatinine level indeed can reflect patients’ illness condition. Here, you can get the average creatinine level in stage 3 chronic kidney disease (CKD) and other stages:
Stage 1: Normal creatinine level, GFR 90 or more;
Stage 2: Creatinine level less than 2mg/dl, GFR 60-89;
Stage 3: Creatinine level 2-5mg/dl, GFR 30-59;
Stage 4: Creatinine level 5-8mg/dl, GFR 15-29;
Stage 5: Creatinine level more than 8mg/dl, GFR less than 15.
Once kidney disease patients’ creatinine level is higher than the normal, usually doctors prescribe some medications such as diuretic and ketosteril to lower their creatinine. In this case, their creatinine level may be not in accord with the above values. Besides, age, gender, weight, the extent of exercise, female, diet, etc, may also affect creatinine level.
No matter whether your creatinine level is higher or lower than the average value, the most urgent thing you need to do is to reduce your elevated creatinine level.
What should you do?
Several treatment tips can help you solve this problem from the root.
- Choose correct foods to eat: Some foods such as celery and lemon juice can help increase kidney output so as to remove more waste products from the body, while some other foods like berry and red bell pepper can help improve kidney function. Email to email@example.com, so that you can get a food list in detail.
- Use some medications: Western medications usually have a quick and obvious effect on reducing high creatinine level, even if the therapeutic effect may be not persistent.
- TCM: If you want to solve your creatinine disorder radically, fixing damaged kidney inherent cells and rebuilding kidney structure is a must. TCM gives you a new hope to achieve it, but you should use them with the guidance of doctors of traditional Chinese medicine.
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Pre: How to Handle Chronic Fatigue with CKD
- Next: Should I Feel Cold with CKD
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis