What are the Causes of Kidney Atrophy in Kidney Disease2015-10-28 16:20
What are the Causes of kidney atrophy in kidney disease ? kidney atrophy refers to a number of reasons for the loss of blood supply to the nephron and renal failure. Renal atrophy also make patients suffer different symptoms.
Western medicine believes that the most common causes of renal atrophy of various congenital or acquired diseases of the renal parenchyma, secondary kidney disease, chronic pyelonephritis, leading to kidney volume is reduced, the function is reduced. Also, the more common causes of renal artery stenosis, long times of urinary tract obstruction, renal artery thrombosis and embolism, reflux nephropathy and renal tuberculosis.
The most common cause of kidney leads to atrophy is the diversity of congenital or acquired diseases of the renal parenchyma, secondary kidney disease and chronic pyelonephritis leading to kidney volume reduce and function reduce. Also, the more common causes are renal artery stenosis, urinary tract obstruction, renal artery thrombosis and embolism, reflux nephropathy and renal tuberculosis.
Chinese medicine believes that renal atrophy are caused by unhealthy diet, mood disorder caused by a weakness of the stomach and spleen. stomach and spleen governs digestion diet, nutrient absorption, which will induce loss of appetite, and other symptoms of renal atrophy. Poor eating habits, such as excessive consumption of alcohol (spirits), tea, coffee or can not digest food, etc., which may result in damage to the gastric mucosa, in turn resulting in a superficial gastritis renal atrophy; laxity pyloric function, intestinal and biliary reflux through the pylorus into the stomach, it will stimulate the gastric mucosal damage of gastric mucosa barrier, resulting in turn in a superficial gastritis renal atrophy.
While we can not control congenital causes, but we can facilitate the development of the disease, through treatment, protection of residual renal function.
If you want to prevent your kidney disease from worsening, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Kidney Disease CKD Symptoms Kidney Atrophy
- Pre: How to Treat Proteinuria in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: Creatinine Level Increases from 5.4 to 7.6 Rapidly How to Lower It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis