Swollen Feet and Infection in Stage 3 CKD2014-03-04 06:21
Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) is divided into 5 stages.Swollen Feet and Infection are possible to occur in stage 3 CKD.In following articles,we’d like to introduce different causes for swollen feet and infection in Stage 3 CKD and the ways to relieve them with natural remedies.Or Click online doctors directly.
Swollen Feet and Infection in Stage 3 CKD
Stage 3 CKD refers to moderate renal damage.Moderate renal damage is unable to excrete excess water as urine leading to swollen feet.
Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) is usually to make immune ability lower and lower thus failing to protect our body.Once bacteria and virus invades our body,CKD patients are easily to get infections thus aggravating renal conditions and speeding up the progression of Chronic Kidney Disease.Swollen feet will occur sooner or later.
As we all know,CKD patients usually have the symptom of losing amounts of protein in urine.When protein is above 3g/day,swollen feet is easily to be developed.
Side effects of certain medications,such as calcium channel blockers,non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs),drugs that open blood vessels and so on.
What should we do for Stage 3 CKD patients with swollen feet and infection?
According to the causes for stage 3 CKD patients with swollen feet and infection,the following natural remedies are here to help you alleviate your discomfort:
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is natural therapy on the foundation of Chinese herbals.Meanwhile Chinese herbals can be processed in external application.It improves immunity to avoid infections,removes stasis out of the blood,avoids complications,repairs renal damage and recovers renal functions.It has already helped more than hundreds of people.Learn more by clicking online doctors.
Aside from natural remedies,you’d better have a good lifestyle and keep a good mood thus treating Stage 3 CKD.
If you are interested in getting some tips in your daily life by emailing to email@example.com with patient’s information and our experts give you a reply with specific guidance for free.
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment Chronic Kidney Disease Symptom Swollen Feet and Infection Stage 3 CKD and Swollen Feet
- Pre: Treatment for Memory Problems with Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: Management for Leaking Protein in Stage 3 CKD
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis