CKD Patients with High Uric Acid and Low Hemoglobin2014-03-05 07:12
High Uric Acid and Low Hemoglobin are serious symptoms in Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD).How does these serious symptoms happen?and what should we do for CKD patients with high acid and low hemoglobin?Follow our descriptions and find the answers.
High Uric Acid and Low Hemoglobin in CKD
Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) is a gradual loss of renal functions.Kidney is one of the most important organs for our body.There are five functions for kidney including filtration function,moderating function,blood-forming function,hormone function.With such important organ at stake,serious symptoms will occur with 100 percent.
High Uric Acid is related with filtration functions.Filtration functions are responsible for eliminating wastes and toxins out of the body in the form of urine.On the contrary,Uric Acid is a kind of wastes and toxins building up in our body thus leading to high level of uric acid.
Low hemoglobin is related to hormone production.Kidney has the function of producing EPO which is closely related to blood-forming ability.When low hemoglobin occur,many patients may suffer from anemia aggravating more serious kidney conditions.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a external application of Chinese herbals.Chinese herbals are specially processed.The processed Chinese herbals are put into two bags.The two bags work on BL 23 Acupoint helping Chinese medicines permeate into kidney area directly and treating chronic kidney disease from root perspective.Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy aims at slowing down progression of chronic kidney disease,repairing renal damage and recovering renal functions.When kidney functions are improved,those serious symptoms like high uric acid and low hemoglobin can be relieved
There are many other treatment to relieve those symptoms caused by CKD like Medicated Bath.If you are interested in our therapies,email to email@example.com with patient’s information and our experts will give you a reply with specific guidance for free.
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms High Uric Acid and Low Hemoglobin
- Pre: Management for Leaking Protein in Stage 3 CKD
- Next: Is Fever One of Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms?
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis