What Precaution should Take in Food for Patient with Diabetic Nephropathy2014-08-07 07:17
The creatinine level of my husband is 1.7 and have high blood pressure and Diabetes but now both of them are under control. He also has some heart problem and some time he suffer from edema in foot and abdomen. Then I give him laisic tablet 20 mg twice or thrice a week,he is on insulin now. So i want to know what precaution i should take in food.
The above is a question from our patient, from the information she said, we know that her husband are suffering from Diabetic Nephropathy induced by long-term Diabetes and high blood pressure. In this condition, the disease can not be prevent only by diet, so a proper treatment is necessary. But from the creatinine level 1.7 we know that he is in the early stage of this disease, so that means the diet can help to relieve symptoms caused by this disease. Experts said that people with Diabetic Nephropathy should keep a low salt, low protein, low potassium and low sugar foods, the best thing is to make a diet plan with the help of the nutritionist.
As we mentioned above, in this stage a proper treatment is necessary and plays an important role in curing this disease. A fit diet can help to avoid further damage to your kidney and a proper and timely therapy can help you get free from the disease. After yeas of research and experience, experts in our hospital have invented some effective therapies in curing Chronic Kidney Disease, including Diabetic Nephropathy. If you want to know more informations about them, you can leave messages or consult our online doctor.
If you have other questions about Diabetic Nephropathy, you can email us, we will reply you with the better advices as soon as possible. Our email：firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Pre: Apple Cider Vinegar for People with Diabetes and Stage 3 CKD
- Next: Risk of Drinking Alcohol Weekly with Diabetic Nephropathy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Foods Which are Fit for Patients with Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Foods to Eat with Diabetic Nephropathy and High Blood Pressure
- Risk of Drinking Alcohol Weekly with Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Precaution should Take in Food for Patient with Diabetic Nephropathy
- Apple Cider Vinegar for People with Diabetes and Stage 3 CKD
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis