9.2 Creatinine in Diabetes Can I Avoid Kidney Transplant2014-07-23 08:52
This is an inquiry we got from one patient, he stated, “I am suffering from 9.2 creatinine in Diabetes. Can I avoid kidney transplant?” In response to this question, we provide explanation as below. Read on to learn more useful information.
Hello, Sir, sorry to hear that you are suffering from 9.2 creatinine in Diabetes. Your current condition is quite serious at end-stage renal disease wherein most of renal function has been lost. Left untreated, the disease will be life-threatening.
Can you avoid kidney transplant with 9.2 creatinine in Diabetes?
Fortunately, the answer is “YES”, as long as you can adopt timely and systematic treatment to lower the high level and stop the disease’s further deterioration. In this way, you can live a much extended life expectancy.
Nowadays, the most advanced option to deal with your condition is Blood Pollution Therapy. As a comprehensive treatment, it combines various blood purification techniques and traditional Chinese medicine remedies. Specific methods are chosen according to each person’s unique diagnosis. If you are interested to learn more details, please click Here.
In addition, there are also other treatments that can be used to treat your 9.2 creatinine in Diabetes well and help you avoid kidney transplant. Those options include Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, cycle therapy, enema, full bath therapy, foot bath, moxibustion, oral Chinese herb medicine, etc.
If you want to know the best treatment plan and course for your illness situation, please feel free to Contact Us and get free and professional help from our kidney experts team. We are always here to help you. Still have anything unclear? Feel free to let us know. Take care please. Have a good day!
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms Diabetes and creatinine 9.2
- Pre: 3.3 Creatinine in Diabetic Kidney Disease How to Avoid Dialysis
- Next: Nausea in Diabetes and Kidney Disease What is the Reason and How to Treat It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Creatinine 5.8 in Diabetes Is It High
- How to Relieve Symptoms of Nausea and Vomiting in Diabetic Nephropathy
- What are the Causes and Treatment of Insomnia in Diabetic Nephropathy
- Protein in Urine Means What for Diabetic Nephropathy Patient
- Nausea in Diabetes and Kidney Disease What is the Reason and How to Treat It
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis