3.3 Creatinine in Diabetic Kidney Disease How to Avoid Dialysis2014-07-18 02:51
Diagnosis of 3.3 creatinine in Diabetic Kidney Disease often indicates that the patient has developed into stage 3 chronic kidney disease with moderate decrease of renal function. At this point, how to avoid dialysis? For personalized advice, chat with our online doctor now for free and professional help.
How to avoid dialysis with 3.3 creatinine in Diabetic Nephropathy?
In order to prevent kidney failure or dialysis, individual with this disorder are suggested to take effective measures to prevent further decline of renal function and raise the remaining kidney capacity. Strategies as below may be helpful for your reference.
*Take holistic medical treatment.
Holistic approach can not only help eliminate the symptom like high creatinine but also work to repair the impaired kidneys and restore the overall kidney function.
Nowadays, herbal remedy called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is getting more and more popular with such curative effects. It is a natural method without side effect. To learn more details, please check Here.
*Live a healthy lifestyle.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Lose weight if necessary.
- Doing regular and proper exercises. Consult the doctor for the most suitable exercise programme.
- Have a good control of blood sugar and blood pressure levels.
- Eat a well-balanced diet. Living with 3.3 creatinine in Diabetic Kidney Disease, patient is recommended to eat a diet which is low-protein and low-sodium. For the best meal plan, please consult a dietitian or Email us at email@example.com to get free help from our experts.
- Quit smoking and find healthy way to manage stress.
If you still have any question about managing your Diabetic Kidney Disease or want to learn more, please leave a message in the section below. Keep well!
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms Diabetic Kidney Disease and creatinine 3.3
- Pre: Chinese Medicine for Swollen Ankles in Diabetes
- Next: 9.2 Creatinine in Diabetes Can I Avoid Kidney Transplant
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Creatinine 5.8 in Diabetes Is It High
- How to Relieve Symptoms of Nausea and Vomiting in Diabetic Nephropathy
- What are the Causes and Treatment of Insomnia in Diabetic Nephropathy
- Protein in Urine Means What for Diabetic Nephropathy Patient
- Nausea in Diabetes and Kidney Disease What is the Reason and How to Treat It
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis