Protein in Urine Means What for Diabetic Nephropathy Patient2015-09-01 17:52
Protein in urine means what for Diabetic Nephropathy patient ? In fact, proteinuria is the progressive indicator of Diabetic Nephropathy. So as a Diabetic once you find protein in your urine you should pay high attention to it.
Diabetic Nephropathy is the mainly complications of diabetes, and it is also the leading cause of death for diabetic. In the early stage, diabetics may have albuminuria, high level of glycosylated hemoglobin, high blood pressure, and so on. Compared with other types of kidney diseases, Diabetic Nephropathy progresses more quickly.
When protein appears in diabetics’ urine, they should determine whether they have diabetic nephropathy. If this happens, it means a part of kidney functioning tissues have been damaged. Therefore, once this symptom appears, patients should do test immediately in the regular hospital. Then, patients can detect and treat their kidney disease timely.
Diabetic albuminuria can induce kidney disease easily, so it is very important to reduce it timely. This is helpful to reduce the continuous damage for kidneys, but albuminuria may relapse easily due to cold and tiredness. In view of this, we should focus on treating impaired kidney cells. At the same time, it is also necessary to control patients' blood pressure and blood sugar. Only this can help slow down the progression of diabetic kidney disease.
How to deal with protein in urine ?
The management level of blood sugar and blood pressure is an important factor to affect the prognosis of diabetic kidney disease, so good control of blood sugar and blood pressure can reduce proteinuria, protect the remaining kidney functioning tissues and prevent cardio-cerebral-vascular complications. Meanwhile if the patient can take systematic treatment, they will get a chance to solve this problem totally.
If you need any help in treating Diabetic Nephropathy, you can leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Protein in urine Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Pre: Nausea in Diabetes and Kidney Disease What is the Reason and How to Treat It
- Next: What are the Causes and Treatment of Insomnia in Diabetic Nephropathy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Creatinine 5.8 in Diabetes Is It High
- How to Relieve Symptoms of Nausea and Vomiting in Diabetic Nephropathy
- What are the Causes and Treatment of Insomnia in Diabetic Nephropathy
- Protein in Urine Means What for Diabetic Nephropathy Patient
- Nausea in Diabetes and Kidney Disease What is the Reason and How to Treat It
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis