How to Treat Diabetics with Hypertension in Chronic Kidney Disease2013-11-15 10:59
If Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) is caused by diabetes, we also call it Diabetic Nephropathy. According to clinical research, nearly all diabetics also have hypertension, which can accelerate the progress of diabetic kidney disease. Eventually, these patients suffer from kidney failure easily.
Now, you can know how important it is to treat diabetics with hypertension in Chronic Kidney Disease timely and effectively. Today, you can get the relevant information here.
First of all, some treatments are needed urgently to control high blood glucoses and high blood pressure. Most often, these treatments begin with healthy meal planning and regular exercising. If these measures are not enough to decline high blood glucose and hypertension, patients need to take some medications.
To control diabetic, you can try some anti-hyperglycemic agents, either oral or injected, with doctors’ guidance. As for anti-hypertensive drugs, ACEi and ARBs are preferable, because they can not only lower hypertension but also protect kidneys and ease proteinuria and swelling.
Besides these medications, treatment to regulate blood circulation and repair damaged kidney cells are also needed. Here, we have two suggestions, and you can choose a suitable one after consulting the online doctor.
1. TCM: Traditional Chinese Medicine has one history of more than 2500 years on treating chronic kidney disease. On one hand, through expanding blood vessels, stimulating the function of pancreas, it can help treat diabetes and high blood pressure. On the other hand, it can prompt the restoration of damaged kidneys by increasing the blood and oxygen supplement and boosting the self-curative ability of kidney cells.
2. Stem cell therapy: Using the stem cells to differentiate to certain type of kidney inherent cells. This therapy can achieve to rebuild kidney structure and treat Chronic Kidney Disease. However, not all patients can do this therapy.
Lastly, the diet and lifestyle also plays an important role in dealing with diabetes, hypertension and even CKD. If you want to learn more about them, emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org is OK.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Pre: How to Treat Hypertension for Diabetic Nephropathy Patients
- Next: Is Ketosteril Helpful for Diabetic Patients with 35% Function
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis