What Treatment Can Help Diabetic Nephropathy Patient Avoid Transplant2016-12-05 16:36
Hi, my brother has diabetic nephropathy and the doctor recommend kidney transplant to him, but he do not want to take it. Now he is 58 years old and the creatinine level is 6.83, i want to is there any chance for him to avoid transplant? If yes, what treatment can help him?
In fact, for your brother’s case, he still has a chance to avoid transplant.
According to his creatinine level, he is now in stage 4 kidney disease, if there is no much symptoms or complications, he has no need to take dialysis or transplant. If he is suffering from serious symptoms, he should be put on dialysis right now to relieve those symptoms before finding good alternative.
I do no recommend transplant as long as there is hope to control the disease well, that is because the transplanted kidneys also may goes fail, even it can work well, the patients who have take the operation also need to take anti-rejection tablets for the rest of their life.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the most effective replacement therapies, it can help Diabetic Nephropathy patient live better without dialysis or taking the operation. It is a kind of external application therapies based on traditional Chinese herb medicine, which aims at solve the kidney problems without make further damage to the kidneys. So for Diabetic Nephropathy patient, as long as they can control blood sugar level well, they can have a chance live like a normal person with the help of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.
If you want to avoid kidney transplant or want to treat Diabetic Nephropathy well, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Diabetic Nephropathy Transplant
- Pre: High Creatinine in Diabetes: What are the Causes and How to Reduce It
- Next: Diabetes with Creatinine 5.1: Is Dialysis the Best Choice for Me
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis