Diabetes with Creatinine 5.1: Is Dialysis the Best Choice for Me2016-12-11 16:29
I was diagnosed with diabetes several years ago, and recently, my creatinine level increased to 5.1 suddenly. The doctor said dialysis is good for me, it can help me to prolong my life span and improve my life quality. I am wondering is dialysis the best choice for me?
Is dialysis the best treatment for creatinine level 5.1 and Diabetes?
Actually, the answer is ‘NO’, better and alternative therapy has been developed to treat the disorder from the root cause or even reverse the disease. Herbal remedy called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is just such kind of treatment. (You are invited to check Here to watch the video introduction)
At present, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is one of the most effective treatments for diabetic kidney disease. Selected Chinese herb medicines are externally utilized to work to expand the blood vessels, prevent inflammation, anti-coagulation, remove harmful substances out of the body, promote the blood and oxygen supply to the kidneys, thus recovering the overall renal function. With kidneys functioning better and better, elevated creatinine level will be brought down spontaneously.
In general, for diabetes with creatinine 5.1 they can get a chance to live a quality life without dialysis. If you want to know more details about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or want to reduce the high creatinine level in diabetes, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 18633865632
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Creatinine Dialysis Diabetes
- Pre: What Treatment Can Help Diabetic Nephropathy Patient Avoid Transplant
- Next: What Ways Can be Used to Treat Kidney Failure with Diabetes
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis