What Ways Can be Used to Treat Kidney Failure with Diabetes2016-12-23 14:00
Diabetes sometimes damages kidneys so badly that they no longer work. When kidneys fail, the person needs to replace their function with either dialysis or a transplant. That is to say, dialysis and transplant are two common ways to treat kidney failure with diabetes.
Dialysis, the more common form of kidney-replacement therapy, is a way of cleaning the blood with an artificial kidney. There are two types of dialysis: hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
No matter which type is chosen, the person undergoing dialysis needs to work closely with the health care team to keep diabetes under control.
One option for the person with ESRD is a new kidney. Transplants are most successful when the kidney comes from a living relative. Another option is a cadaver kidney (a kidney from an unrelated person who has just died)
Alternative of dialysis/transplant
To be frankly, there is another way can be used to treat kidney failure with diabetes, that is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. This treatment is an innovation of traditional Chinese Herb Medicine, and has been proved to be effective for treating kidney failure.
With the help of this treatment, the kidney damage can be stopped, even reversed to some degree. So that the patient can live a quality life without dialysis and renal transplant.
If you are interested in this treatment or want to treat kidney failure with diabetes effectively, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +86 18633865632
Controlling your blood sugar and blood pressure are also helpful for slowing down kidney damage or keep it from getting worse, so do take your medicines on time.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Kidney Failure Diabetes
- Pre: Diabetes with Creatinine 5.1: Is Dialysis the Best Choice for Me
- Next: How Can I Treat High Creatinine Level With Diabetic Nephropathy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis