Suggestion for Diabetic Nephropathy Patients with Swelling and Creatinine 3.52013-12-11 17:55
Diabetic nephropathy is a common kidney disease, which often caused by a long-term diabetes. Recently a patient send us an e-mail asking that the diet and treatment for her diabetic nephropathy. Then depending on her condition, our nephrologist give some suggestions for diabetic nephropathy patients with swelling and creatinine.
For kidney disease patients, they should first control their symptoms, which will prevent the aggravation of kidney failure. For diabetic patients, they should also follow this principles. In order to control the swelling, patients should limit the fluid intake, and keep a low-salt diet. If the swelling is serious and cannot be controlled with limited diet, they should take some diuretics, which will effectively control the symptom of swelling.
For diabetic nephropathy patients, the most serious problem is their high blood sugar level, and the uncontrolled high blood sugar will increase their kidney damage and cause some other complications. Therefore, they should control their high blood sugar firmly. They should limit the sugar intake and keep a low sugar diet. On the other hand, they should also take some medicines to control the high blood sugar.
Creatinine level is a sign of the reduced kidney function. Creatinine 3.5 means the patient has a deep loss of kidney function. When the creatinine is higher than 4.3, the diabetic patients may need to have dialysis. So patient should take effective treatment to their high creatinine level. Patients should avoid strenuous physical activities, and they’d better to keep vegetarian diet. All these will prevent the sources of creatinine produce.
All these suggestion will help to control the symptoms of diabetic nephropathy patients, however, only controlling the symptoms cannot solve the kidney problems fundamentally. They need to have effective treatment on their kidney damage. Here, our nephrologist recommend the diabetic nephropathy patients to use Chinese medicine to remedy their kidney disease.
Some Chinese medicines have the function of improve the immune system, which will help patients to defeat with infections or other diseases. On the other hand, the Chinese medicines can also repair the damaged kidney tissues, and improve the kidney function which will remit the symptoms and other complications.
The using of Chinese medicine will lower the high blood sugar and reduce the high creatinine level for diabetic nephropathy patients. If you want to get more informations about the treatment of diabetic nephropathy, you can contact us. We are always glad to help you.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Pre: Is Ketosteril Helpful for Diabetic Patients with 35% Function
- Next: How to Reduce High Creatinine Levels for Diabetic Patients without Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis