How to Reduce High Creatinine Levels for Diabetic Patients without Dialysis2013-12-28 10:33
How to reduce high creatinine level for diabetic patients without dialysis? This is a question we received from one of our patients. She had diabetes for many years, and she recently was diagnosed with diabetic nephropathy. Form the blood test, she got her creatinine level is 6 mg/dl. She wants to get some natural treatments to lower her creatinine level without dialysis.
Diabetic nephropathy is a common kidney disease which is caused by a long-term and uncontrolled diabetes.Creatinine is often regarded as a sign of reduced kidney function, and the high creatinine level often means patients have less than 50% kidney function. When the creatinine is more than 5, kidney disease patients are often recommended to have dialysis, but for diabetic patients they often need to have dialysis when their creatinine level is more than 4.3 mg/dl.
Dialysis is a general treatment for kidney disease patients, once kidney disease patients start dialysis, they need to live on dialysis all their life. Although dialysis can help reduce the creatinine level, but it cant repair the kidney damage and it cant prevent the further kidney damage or end stage kidney failure. Therefor, diabetic patients who have high creatinine level need to have some natural treatment and get rid of dialysis.
Here we recommend Chinese medicine to remedy diabetic nephropathy patients to reduce their high creatinine level. As we know, the kidneys have the function of filtering the wastes and toxins in blood, which will make the whole body in a clean internal environment. For diabetic patients, their kidneys are damaged and the kidneys fail to work well, then the creatinine level will be higher. So the high creatinine level is caused by kidney damage. In order to reduce the creatinine level naturally, diabetic patients need to have treatment on improving the kidney function.
Some Traditional medicines have the function of repairing the damaged kidney tissues and improving the kidney function, which can reach the purpose of reducing the creatinine level fundamentally. Besides, Chinese medicines can also help improve the immune system and make diabetic patients get rid of infections, which will be helpful for the treatment of diabetic nephropathy.
Once the kidney function is improved, the creatinine level of diabetic patients will be reduced and they will get rid of dialysis and kidney transplant. If you want to get the detailed information if Chinese medicine treatment on diabetic nephropathy, you can e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our nephrologists eill give you reply in 24 hours.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Creatinine
- Pre: Suggestion for Diabetic Nephropathy Patients with Swelling and Creatinine 3.5
- Next: What To Do with High Microalbumin and Diabetes
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis