Do People on Dialysis Have Problems with Their Legs2014-09-10 03:29
Dialysis is one of the most common cure methods of Kidney Failure, it can help to relieve the symptoms of the disease, meanwhile, it also will bring some side-effects. Leg problem is one of them, but it not always happened, different people have different symptoms. But no matter how, patient will have problems in their body more or less,doctors said.
Dialysis is just like a artificial kidney, it can help the kidney to remove and discharge the wastes and toxins out of the body, so people can fell better. But it may induce imbalance of the body, due to clear large amounts of wastes at a time. That may cause a series reflections of the body, such as muscle cramping, vomit, nausea, weakness,low blood pressure,even heart disease. Some people may have to stop it for a while, so as to make adjustment.
In one word, long-term dialysis, especially, inadequate dialysis may bring some unnecessary pains to the patient. What’s worse, it can not cure the disease from the root and may lead to kidney function lost totally at last. So as a patient with Kidney Failure, the most important thing is to find another way to avoid dialysis and protect the remaining kidney tissues before you are put onto it. For those people who are undergoing it need to find some assistant therapies to ease the side-effects caused by it.
Now you know that leg problems is a complications of dialysis, it will happened during the treatment but not always. If you have any problems in relieving the symptoms induced by dialysis, you can contact us by email or online doctor. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Dialysis Do people on dialysis have problems with their legs
- Pre: Infections at the Exit Site During Dialysis the Reasons and Management
- Next: What is the Normal Life Expectancy Once Dialysis is Stopped
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis