Peritoneal Dialysis Can Replace the Kidney Function in Some Degree2014-10-20 13:57
Peritoneal Dialysis is one of the most common cure of Kidney Failure. It can help to prolong patient’s life span by replace the kidneys to excrete the extra fluids and toxins in the blood. Then can it replace the kidney function completely ?
Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis(CAPD) is easy to operate and it can clear medium molecular substance more effectively. In addition, it can protect the residual renal functions from further damage. As an replacement of kidney, it is more suitable for kids and aged people, due to its lower infection rate. But even this, there is still exist risks of infection. So it demand the people who are undergoing it, take high attention to the surrounding environment and personal hygiene, both of them may induce peritonitis.
Although, PD has lots of advantages and can help patients live better, but it can not replace the kidney function completely. It just can replace some of the functions of kidney function, not mention to improve it. So for patients who are undergoing it, need to depend on it for the rest of their life.
To date, kidney transplant, PD and HD are the mainly three cure ways of End Stage Renal Failure, no matter which method you choose, do remember to take it under the construction of the doctors. If you want to take a more natural way to cure it, you can give a think of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, which is an innovation of Traditional Chinese Herb Medicine. The biggest advantage of it is can cure the disease without make further damage to the kidney.
In one word, Peritoneal Dialysis Can Replace the Kidney Function in Some Degree, but can not replace it totally. If you need any help in curing Kidney Failure, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Dialysis Kidney function Peritoneal Dialysis
- Pre: What are the Pros and Cons on the Home Dialysis
- Next: What are Adequate dialysis in Kidney Failure
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis