What are Adequate dialysis in Kidney Failure2014-10-22 17:06
For people who are undergoing dialysis or are ready to take it, the doctors always enhance the importance of adequate dialysis. Then what are adequate dialysis ? How can we know whether they are taking adequate dialysis or not.
What are adequate dialysis ?
In clinic, adequate dialysis means under the condition of taking certain amount of protein, with shortest time and most effective way to discharge the toxins and wastes in the blood and keep the volume of them in a certain level, thus to ensure the patient can have a quality and longer life.
How can we know whether they are taking adequate dialysis or not ?
1. After dialysis, people will have a good fell
2. The production rate of creatinine should higher than 125mmol/L
3. The blood pressure should be in good control (<140/90mmHg)
4. No obvious fluid overload, should less than 3% of wight
5. With slightly acidosis
6. Serum albumin≥35g/L
7. Hemoglobin > 100 g/L, Hematocrit > 30%
If patient can have a quality life and a longer life with the help of dialysis, that will be the better result. But some of the people can not get adequate dialysis due to their physical condition, so they can not enjoy life just like other people. For those part of people, we recommend Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, one of the innovation and improvement of traditional Chinese Herb Medicine, it can cure this disease in a natural way. It can help to relieve the complications caused by dialysis, what’s more, it can improving the kidney function by repairing the damaged renal tissues and protect the remaining ones from further damage.
Have you got the answer of what are adequate dialysis ? If you still have other questions in curing Kidney Failure or want to know more details about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, please contact our online doctor directly, they will give you free advice as soon as possible.
- Tag: Kidney Failure Dialysis Adequate Dialysis
- Pre: Peritoneal Dialysis Can Replace the Kidney Function in Some Degree
- Next: What is Adequate Dialysis for People with ESRD