GFR 13.5 without Other Symptoms Should I Take Dialysis2014-10-28 17:04
My father has a GFR of 13.5, but has no other symptoms. He has good energy, blood pressure, blood sugar, creatinine of 3.8. Is it still a must that he be on dialysis, or is that also symptom based?
It is known that creatinine level is one of the indicator of kidney disease, it may will not increase only after the kidney function down to 50%. Actually, GFR is different with creatinine, it is one of the sensitive indicator of kidney disease. Once your GFR is lower to 13.5, that means you are now in End Stage Renal Disease and your kidney is damaged seriously. Generally speaking, people need to take dialysis to relieve those symptoms induced by it. But as you mentioned that there are no obviously symptoms in your father’s condition, so you can delay the times to take it, or you can choose another ways to help you live better.
Chinese Herb Medicine is the best choice for you, it can help to leave the symptoms and repair the damaged renal functions at the same time. So with the help of it, you may have a chance to avoid dialysis. But the Chinese Herb Medicine we mentioned above is not meant to one single therapy, it is a series cure methods based on it. Among them Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is the representative one, it has remarkable curative in curing kidney disease and now is used widely. Cooperate with other cure methods, it can solve the kidney problems from underlying reasons.
From the above we know that for people with GFR 13.5 but with no other symptoms, they can choose Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as an alternative therapy of dialysis, it can help to improve kidney function greatly. If you are interested in it or need any help in curing kidney disease, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor or leave messages to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Dialysis GFR 13.5 GFR 13.5 without other symptoms Should i take dialysis
- Pre: What is Adequate Dialysis for People with ESRD
- Next: What is the Treatment for Insomnia in Dialysis Patients
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis