What is the Treatment for Insomnia in Dialysis Patients2014-11-04 17:24
What is the treatment for Insomnia in dialysis patients ? Insomnia is one of the common complications of dialysis, it may related to the itching skin or other reasons, so for the treatment we should know clear the underlying causes, then make corresponding measure to cure it.
Sleeping problem affect 50-80% of patients on dialysis, it affect the quality of life significantly. Increasing evidence suggests that sleep disruption has a profound impact both on an individual and on a societal level. There are many reasons can lead to sleep disorders, such as biologic, social, and psychological factors. For people who are undergoing dialysis, the poor sleeping quality may affect the curative effect or make the disease goes worse.
The treatment of chronic insomnia is often challenging. There are only a few studies specifically addressing the management of this sleep disorder in patients with chronic renal disease. But that not means you can not solve this problem, as long as you can find the root causes you can cure it, at least can have a better sleep.
For dialysis patients the better way to solve the Insomnia is to cure kidney disease and relieve the complications of it. So that means you need to find some ways to help people get rid of dialysis or reduce the times of it. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy may be a good alternative, by repairing the damaged kidney tissue and protecting the remaining ones from further damage, thus to improve the kidney function. With the disease goes well, the times of dialysis can be reduced.
If you want to know more information about the treatment of dialysis and the complications of it, you can consult our online doctor or leave messages to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Dialysis Insomnia in dialysis The treatment for Insomnia in dialysis
- Pre: GFR 13.5 without Other Symptoms Should I Take Dialysis
- Next: Why People Throw Up or Unresponsive after Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis