Cramps in Dialysis What are the Reason and How to Relieve It2015-05-12 15:10
Cramps in dialysis what is the reason and how to relieve it ? Cramps as one of the side-effect of dialysis will affect patient’s life quality in some degree, so it really make people annoyed. So how to relieve cramps occurred in dialysis has become a hot topic, in the following i will give you some related information about cramps in dialysis, hoping it can help you.
What are the reasons of cramps in dialysis ?
Muscle cramps are more commonly associated with low blood pressure. It also can occur when you are below your dry weight. The severe muscle cramps experienced near the end of the dialysis treatment and persisting for a time after dialysis often is due to dehydration.
How to relieve cramps in dialysis ?
When you are cramping and have low blood pressure, the dialysis staff may give normal saline, which can increase the fluid in your body and muscle cramps may be relieved. In addition, hypertonic saline or glucose may be given. Heat and massage for the cramping muscle can ease the pain. For chronic leg cramps, they may prescribe Quinine, Carnitine or another medication. To avoid cramping, be sure to stick to your fluid and sodium restrictions every day. Maintaining a balance between your dry weight and fluid gains is necessary
Actually, here is another way to solve this problem that is to take some alternative therapies of dialysis. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the innovation of traditional Chinese Medicine it can help people live better by relieving those side-effects of dialysis. Moreover, it also can help patient get rid of dialysis by improving the lower kidney function.
If you want to know more information about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating kidney disease you can leave message to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber, we will try our best to help you.
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
- Tag: Dialysis Cramps in Dialysis How to cramps in dialysis
- Pre: Creatinine Level 8.9 but No Decrease after Dialysis What is the Reason
- Next: Darker Skin after Dialysis What are the Causes and How to Deal with It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis