At What Creatinine Level Should Kidney Failure Patient Take Dialysis2017-01-04 16:17
In general, when kidney failure patient’s creatinine level over 707μmol/L(8.0mg/dl) they should seek help to dialysis, but that is not absolutely. So as a kidney failure patient you need to arrange the treatment according to your own condition.
As for acute Renal Failure patients who have had oliguria or anuria for more than 24-28 hours, we recommend them to take dialysis treatment if they are in one of the following conditions:
1. Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)≥21.4mmol/L or it goes up 9mmol/L every day
2. Serum creatinine≥442μmol/L
3. Serum potassium≥6.5mmol/L
5. Severe nausea, vomiting, dysphoria, depression, pulmonary edema or disturbance of consciousness
6. Hemolysis, free hemoglobin>12.4 mmol/L
In the following situations, the urgent dialysis will be recommended for patient with chronic kidney failure:
1. Serum potassium≥7mmol/L
2. Carbon dioxide combining power≤15mmol/L
4. Blood Urea Nitrogen≥54mmol/L
5. Serum creatinine≥884μmol/L
6. Acute pulmonary edema
Is there any other choice for kidney failure patient?
To be frankly, there is another treatment can help kidney failure patient to live a quality life without dialysis, that is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. With the help of this treatment, all those symptoms caused by kidney failure can be relieved gradually.
If you want to know more details about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or want to avoid dialysis, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Dialysis Kidney Failure Creatinine Level
- Pre: Why Dialysis Patient will Get Shortness of Breath
- Next: The Natural Therapies for Dialysis Patients
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis