Can Kidney Disease Patients on Dialysis Use Lipozene2014-01-11 02:05
Can kidney disease patients on dialysis use Lipozene? This is a question we received from a kidney disease patient on dialysis who want to use Lipozene to lose weight. Lipozene is a weight loss supplement which can help lose weight and pure body fat. In order to cure this question, we should first know whether dialysis patients should lose weight or not.
Should dialysis patients lose weight?
Generally, dialysis patients are often recommended to lose their body weight which on dialysis, as losing weight will have many benefits to the patients who are overweight or obese.
1. Losing weight can help patients to control their high blood sugar and high blood pressure easier. As we know, both high blood pressure and diabetes are the two common leading causes of kidney disease, and the uncontrolled high blood sugar and high blood pressure will cause further damage of the kidneys.
2. Losing weight can help lower the cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which will help dialysis patients to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
3. Losing weight can help dialysis patients to strong their immune system and increase their energy, which will help them remit the symptoms such as fatigue, weakness and shortness of breath.
4. For patients who are overweight, they have no qualification for kidney transplant, so they need to lose their weight.
As there are so many benefits for dialysis patients to lose weight, but we don’t recommend them to use Lipozene to help lose their weight. Because, the diet pills are often have some side-effects on people. For dialysis patients, their physical condition is different from the normal people, they are sicker, and they need to pay attention to whatever they eat. Because their kidneys cant bear more burdens. So they should ask the advices of their doctors when they want to use Lipozene to lose weight. Besides using diet pills, here are some natural ways which can help dialysis patients lose their weight.
1. Reduce calorie and fat intake, because these high fat and calorie foods will increase the weight.
2. Choose the lean meats, such as beef, pork, lamb and veal. And trim the fat before cooking.
3. Eating slowly.
4. Limit the gross of foods you take everyday, and have more meals a day but less food at each.
5. Avoid or eat less butter and cream.
6. Do some proper exercises such as walking, Tai Chi and riding bick, which can help strong the immunity and consume more calories.
Above are some natural ways which can help lose weight. If you want to get a detailed plan of losing weight when you are on dialysis, you can send your test reports to email@example.com. We will give you the satisfied answer as soon as possible.
- Pre: How Much Fluid Intake is OK for Dialysis Patients
- Next: What are the common side effects of dialysis for kidney failure patients