How Long Can A Person Live with Untreated Uremia2014-12-07 16:48
How long can a person live with untreated Uremia ? Uremia also known as the End Stage Renal Disease, which is a life-threatening disease. Normally, patient will take dialysis or transplant to prolong their life span. But some of them do not want to take them due to many reasons, then for this part of people how long can they live ?
End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) is definited with complete or almost complete failure of the kidneys.With dysfunctional kidneys, wastes and toxins will be built up in our body thus leading to different complications and different symptoms. If left untreated, this disease will develop fast, the people may just have few months to live.
So in order to help those people with Uremia but do not want to take dialysis or transplant, here we recommend Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, which can help people live better without dialysis or transplant.
What is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is based on Traditional Chinese Medicines (TCM) with the combination of advanced medical technology---osmoscope. According to the each patient’s specific illness and physical conditions, some Chinese medicines will be prescribed. Different from traditional decoction, these medicines will be micronized into fine powder and then put into small bags (about the size of kidney) which will be soaked into prepared solution. While during the treatment, 2 medicated bags will be put under the patient’s back right in renal areas. On the other side, the medicated bags are connected with osmoscope which helps promote the absorption of active ingredients in the medicines.
So as a patient with Uremia, you should not give up, as long as you keep fighting, you can have a chance to live better and longer. If you need any help in treating kidney disease, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor or leave messages to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Uremia ESRD Prognosis How long can a person live with untreated Uremia
- Pre: Can You Live a Normal Life with Polycystic Kidney Disease in ESRD
- Next: Is there a Possibility of Survival for People with Stage 5 Chronic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How Long Can a Transplant Kidney Last
- Life Expectancy of Patient with Stage 5 Kidney Disease and on Dialysis
- Is there a Possibility of Survival for People with Stage 5 Chronic Kidney Disease
- How Long Can A Person Live with Untreated Uremia
- Can You Live a Normal Life with Polycystic Kidney Disease in ESRD
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis