Is there a Possibility of Survival for People with Stage 5 Chronic Kidney Disease2014-12-16 14:34
“My wife is a stage 5 chronic kidney disease patient. Is there a possibility of survival ? High blood pressure sometimes but she is constantly experiencing vomiting and phlegm is visible” In fact, for people with stage 5 chronic kidney disease they have a chance to live with this disease for a long time, as long as they can get the proper treatment timely.
Most of the people at the early stage of kidney disease will have no obvious symptoms, with the disease goes worse, symptoms like vomiting will occur. So people begin to realize the severity of this disease, and are eager to know the treatment method and the survival rate. Actually, the treatment you choose decide the life span you can have.
Dialysis is one of the most common ways to treat stage 5 chronic kidney disease, it is helpful for relive the symptoms of this disease, so the people can live better. But as a replacement of the kidney, it can not repair the damaged kidney tissues nor stop the progression of this disease, so people who are undergoing it have to live with it for the rest of their life.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, is another popular therapies in treating stage 5 kidney disease, different with dialysis, it can improve the kidney function by repairing the damaged kidney tissues. So with the help of it, people can have a quality and longer life.
No matter how, as long as you fight with it, you do can have a better life. If you need any help in fighting with stage 5 chronic kidney disease, you are welcome to contact our online doctor or leave message to us, we are here waiting to help you.
- Tag: Stage 5 chronic kidney disease ESRD Prognosis Survival rate for people with stage 5 CKD
- Pre: How Long Can A Person Live with Untreated Uremia
- Next: Life Expectancy of Patient with Stage 5 Kidney Disease and on Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How Long Can a Transplant Kidney Last
- Life Expectancy of Patient with Stage 5 Kidney Disease and on Dialysis
- Is there a Possibility of Survival for People with Stage 5 Chronic Kidney Disease
- How Long Can A Person Live with Untreated Uremia
- Can You Live a Normal Life with Polycystic Kidney Disease in ESRD
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis