Life Expectancy of Patient with Stage 5 Kidney Disease and on Dialysis2015-01-28 15:48
As we all know when people fall into stage 5 kidney disease, dialysis will be recommend to them to prolong their life span. Then What is the life expectancy for people with sage 5 kidney disease and on dialysis ?
Stage 5 kidney disease is the end stage of kidney disease in which the kidneys have been severely damaged and there are less than 15 % kidneys can work normally. In order to prolong their life span, people have to take dialysis or kidney transplant.
What is the life expectancy for people with stage 5 kidney disease on dialysis ?
As for the exact life expectancy of stage 5 kidney failure on dialysis that depends on a variety of factors, such as patient’s constitution, fundamental cause of renal failure, complications, treatments, nursing cares, mood and attitude, etc.
Generally speaking, if patients still have urine output and the complications are well controlled, people will have great chance to prolong their life span. Urine is hope for end stage renal failure patients and it means that there are still functional renal units and there is still chance to improve kidney functions.
In fact,the fundamental cause of renal failure is, the common pathogenesis are ischemia and hypoxia in the kidneys as well as the start of renal fibrosis. Micro-Chinese medicine Osmotherapy has the functions of dilating blood vessels, anti-inflammation, anti-coagulation, degradation of extracellular matrix so as to promote blood circulation, increase blood and oxygen supply to the kidney and and prevent further renal fibrosis.
With the help of Micro-Chinese Medicines Osmotherapy, ischemia and hypoxia can be improved and renal intrinsic cells can get more blood, oxygen and other nutritions so that the necrotic renal cells can be repaired and renal functions can be improved. Thus, the life expectancy can be prolonged greatly.
If you want to know more details about the treatment of stage 5 kidney disease or need any help in dialysis, you can contact our online doctor directly or leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Dialysis Stage 5 kidney disease ESRD Prognosis Life expectancy of stage 5 kidney disease
- Pre: Is there a Possibility of Survival for People with Stage 5 Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: How Long Can a Transplant Kidney Last
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How Long Can a Transplant Kidney Last
- Life Expectancy of Patient with Stage 5 Kidney Disease and on Dialysis
- Is there a Possibility of Survival for People with Stage 5 Chronic Kidney Disease
- How Long Can A Person Live with Untreated Uremia
- Can You Live a Normal Life with Polycystic Kidney Disease in ESRD
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis