How Long Can a Transplant Kidney Last2015-02-09 17:08
How long can a transplant kidney last ? This question is associated with many kidney disease patient who are going to take renal transplant. In fact, the times is different from person to person, because there are may factor will affect the life of transplant kidney.
How long can a transplant kidney last ?
It depends on may factors, such as patient’s age, specific illness condition, whether operation is successful, the matched degree of donated kidney, rejection, and on on.
On average, most kidney transplants last somewhere between 10 and 12 years. There is a group number to indicate the transplanted kidney’s lifetime for your reference. According to the report of Organ Transplant Conference in 2008, more than 90% that it will be working on year after the operation; 90% chance that it will last five years after transplant; 60% to 80% chance that it will work ten years after surgery. Actually, compared to transplanted kidney’s survival rate, patients can live longer life. But for all patients who undergo a operation, they have certain life risk which can affect their lifetime.
Chinese Medicine can help kidney disease patient live longer without dialysis or transplant
Along with the development of medical technology, kidney transplant or dialysis is no longer the only the kidney failure treatment. On the basis of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), we do use Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherpy for repairing kidney damage and protecting renal function through regulating immune system and discharging extras wastes and toxins in the body. In addition, we do also use some assistant treatments like Mai-Kang Composition, Medicated Bath, Foot Bath for strengthening curative effect.
If you want to know more about transplant kidney or need any help in treating kidney disease, do no hesitant to contact our online doctor directly or leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: ESRD Prognosis Transplant kidney How Long Can a Transplant Kidney Last
- Pre: Life Expectancy of Patient with Stage 5 Kidney Disease and on Dialysis
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How Long Can a Transplant Kidney Last
- Life Expectancy of Patient with Stage 5 Kidney Disease and on Dialysis
- Is there a Possibility of Survival for People with Stage 5 Chronic Kidney Disease
- How Long Can A Person Live with Untreated Uremia
- Can You Live a Normal Life with Polycystic Kidney Disease in ESRD
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis