Kidneys are Functioning at 14% Is Kidney Transplant the Only Cure2014-06-17 06:52
When patient’s kidneys are functioning at 14%, is kidney transplant the only cure? Many people have consulted us about this question. In the following text, let’s discuss this issue together. Prefer to talking directly? Chat with our online doctor for free advice.
When patient’s kidneys are functioning at 14%, is kidney transplant the only cure? Actually, the answer is ‘NO’. Given below is our explanation in details.
1. Kidney transplant is not a cure for renal failure.
As a renal replacement therapy, transplantation fails to cure kidney disease. Overall, average kidney survival times are: 1 year - 85% to 95%; 5 years - 70% to 80%; 15 years - 50 to 60%. Certainly, a number of factors will affect how long a transplanted kidney may last. These include patient’s age, overall health condition, whether or not the kidney came from a living donor, etc. In case you would like to get a personalized analysis about your life plan, please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your test reports or detailed disease information. After making a comprehensive analysis, we will reply you soon.
2. Is there any alternative option to kidney transplant for kidneys are functioning at 14%?
With the continual advancement of modern medical technology, an alternative remedy called Blood Pollution Therapy has been developed to help patients avoid transplantation. As a holistic approach, this therapy aims at treating kidney disease from the root cause by eliminating the harmful substances and repairing the impaired kidneys. Over time, renal function will get better and better.
Hope the above introduction can be helpful for your better understanding. If you still have anything unclear, please leave a message in the following message board. Glad to share free help!
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: ESRD Treatment 14% kidney function avoid kidney transplant
- Pre: Natural Chinese Medicine to Help Kidney Failure and GFR 13
- Next: Kidney Function at 11% in ESRD: Is Dialysis a Cure
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis