Creatinine is 5.7 in FSGS Which Treatment should Be Taken2014-06-15 09:25
“My husband’s creatinine is 5.7 in FSGS, which treatment should be taken? Need your kind advise. Please reply soon.” Many people have consulted us about similar question. In the following text, let’s discuss this issue together and find the corresponding answer. For personalized advice, chat with our online doctor for free and professional help.
Hello, Madam, we have got your message. According to your description, your husband is suffering from creatinine is 5.7 in FSGS. Actually, his current condition is quite serious. Effective treatment should be taken as early as possible.
While, what is the best treatment for his disease?
As the largest kidney disease specialized hospital in China, Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital has nearly 30 years’ expertise in treating various renal diseases including Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis. After many years’ research and clinical practices, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is developed on the basis of traditional Chinese medicine.
Different from conventional oral drugs, Osmotherapy is an external application without adverse effect. While taking the treatment, patient just need to lie on bed with two medicine packages attached to their kidney region. By using modern penetrant and osmosis device, effective medicine ingredients can reach renal lesion directly and then work to treat kidney disorder effectively.
In your husband’s case of creatinine is 5.7 in FSGS, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can take effect to prevent further aggravate of kidney damage and promote the renal function. Then, increased creatinine level will be normalized naturally. Still have anything unclear? Please let us know. We will try our best to help you!
- Tag: FSGS Symptoms FSGS and creatinine 5.7
- Pre: Are There Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine 5.4 in FSGS by Dialysis
- Next: How to Treat Gout Caused by FSGS
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis