Some Bad Habits Can Lead To The Hypertension2018-08-21 10:13
With the society development the life quality is increasing quickly ,and more and more people are over-nutrition and easy to get more disease in their daily life.Then you must pay attention to your life habit and avoid the bad hobbies.As a kidney doctor i want to share more knowledge with more people as following:
1. sex, age and hypertension: Before menopause, the proportion of women suffering from hypertension was slightly lower than that of men, but there was no significant difference between women and men in the probability of suffering from hypertension after menopause, and patients with hypertension were even higher than men.
2. bad living habits and hypertension: A large number of investigation results show that dietary structure has an important influence on the occurrence and development of hypertension and stroke. Excessive sodium salt, heavy drinking, excessive fat intake in the diet, can cause hypertension. Other studies show that people who are used to staying up late often are prone to high blood pressure and even stroke, while life is orderly and the proportion of people who sleep early and get up early at ordinary times is low.
3. excessive working pressure and hypertension: With the continuous progress of social civilization, the competition is becoming more and more fierce, the pace of people's life is faster and faster, and the pressure of various aspects is also increasing. With this, the human body will produce a series of changes. Among them, catecholamines in the body increase in secretion, which can lead to contraction of blood vessels, increased cardiac load and high blood pressure.
4. personality and hypertension: Personality is also closely related to hypertension. Changes in personality and mood will cause many subtle changes in the human body. For example, some hormones that promote vasoconstriction secrete vigorously when angry or irritable.And the contraction of blood vessels will lead to an increase in blood pressure. in the long run, this will lead to high blood pressure.
If you know more knowledge about the hypertension then you can avoid the disease and live the normal life for long time,at the same time if you get something wrong with your body please consult us in time as the following message:
- Pre: How Is Hypertensive Nephropathy Caused
- Next: How Do You Understand the Hypertensive Nephropathy