Frequent Urination & Hypertensive Nephropathy Creatinine 1.82014-04-14 01:42
Increased nocturnal enuresis refers to that the nocturnal enuresis is greater than 750ml or urine volume in daytime. So why will the increased nocturnal enuresis occur in patients with hypertensive nephropathy? Online Doctor can offer you more detailed information quickly.
Hypertensive Nephropathy is a kind of benign or malignant arteriolar nephrosclerosis caused by high blood pressure,called hypertensive arteriolar nephrosclerosis,with hypertensive kidney disease accordingly. Stage 2 Hypertensive Nephropathy means that the renal function is damaged slightly with the decreased GFR mildly. Creatinine 1.8 signifies that the disease condition is not very good and the disease hs worsened into the stage 3.So why does Hypertensive Nephropathy cause the the increased nocturnal enuresis?
In hyperpietic early stage，kidneys can adjust the RBF(renal blood flow), and the renal arteries is in a contraction state.The process of HBP may lead to the ischemic damage to renal parenchyma.The kidney tubules are more sensitive than glomerulus to the reaction of ischemia so the damage on tubules appears earlier than glomerulus.The damage on tubules will influence the reabsorption function,which is characterized by the increased nocturnal enuresis mainly. In this case,may the microalbuminuria occurs,which shows that the kidneys has been damaged mildly.
As the patients condition goes on,the damage is related to glomerulus.Thus glomerular sclerosis may appears,which may also make the deterioration of disease.The kidneys will shrink obvious until lose function completely and develop into uremia. So if there is the increased nocturnal enuresis on patients with high blood pressure,you should go to hospital to check the kidneys timely and take measures to control or treat the disease.
If you have other questions about your healthy,please leave message on below or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your disease report and we are glad to provide you and professional guidance about your disease condition for free.
Hope this can help you.
- Tag: Creatinine Hypertensive Nephropathy Symptoms
- Pre: Swelling and Hypertension Nephropathy
- Next: Creatinine 8.4 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease Does It Mean Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Can Chinese Medicine Treat Poor Appetite With Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Diabetic with Eyelid Swelling is that a Symptom of Kidney Disease
- Creatinine 8.4 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease Does It Mean Dialysis
- Frequent Urination & Hypertensive Nephropathy Creatinine 1.8
- Swelling and Hypertension Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Causes
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Symptoms
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Treatment
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Diet
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis