Creatinine 8.4 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease Does It Mean Dialysis2014-05-28 03:42
Does diagnosis of creatinine 8.4 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease mean dialysis? If you are still looking for an answer to this question, you can read the following text to learn more useful information. Prefer to talking directly? Chat with our online doctor now for free help.
Does creatinine 8.4 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease mean dialysis?
In fact, there is no set level for creatinine to start dialysis, as it is more determined by one’s creatinine clearance. If you clearance is at 10 ml/min or less, you need to take this therapy to sustain life. Have any question? Feel free to Email us at email@example.com to get free advice from our experts team.
Is dialysis a cure for creatinine 8.4 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease?
Unfortunately, the answer is “NO”, because dialysis is just a renal replacement therapy which fails to improve the kidney damage. While undergoing this therapy, the disease will still deteriorate over time. Ultimately, complete renal failure is the result.
Therefore, while undergoing dialysis, patients are suggested to take alternative treatment to prevent further aggravation of renal impairment and raise the residual kidney function. Only in this way, complete renal failure can be avoided and patients can expect a greatly improved prognosis.
As for available alternative method, advanced Blood Pollution Therapy is recommended. As a systematic treatment, this therapy combines comprehensive blood purification techniques with traditional Chinese medicine remedies (such as hot compress therapy, cycle therapy, enema, full bath therapy, etc). Specific remedies are chosen depending on patients’ unique disease situation.
In case you would like to get individualized evaluation for Blood Pollution Therapy, please leave a message in the below or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to share useful suggestions!
- Tag: Hypertensive Nephropathy Symptoms Hypertensive Kidney Disease and creatinine 8.4
- Pre: Frequent Urination & Hypertensive Nephropathy Creatinine 1.8
- Next: Diabetic with Eyelid Swelling is that a Symptom of Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Can Chinese Medicine Treat Poor Appetite With Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Diabetic with Eyelid Swelling is that a Symptom of Kidney Disease
- Creatinine 8.4 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease Does It Mean Dialysis
- Frequent Urination & Hypertensive Nephropathy Creatinine 1.8
- Swelling and Hypertension Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Causes
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Symptoms
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Treatment
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Diet
- Hypertensive Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis