How Bad is 28% Kidney Function in IgA Nephropathy (Berger's Disease)2014-07-02 02:58
IgA Nephropathy (Berger’s Disease) is an autoimmune kidney disease that causes the kidneys to become inflamed. Statistics show that as many as 50% of the patients with this disorder may eventually developed into end-stage renal disease (ESRD). In this article, let’s talk about this question, “How bad is 28% kidney function in IgAN?”
How bad is 28% kidney function in IgA Nephropathy (Berger’s Disease)?
This diagnosis indicates that the patient has developed into stage 4 kidney disease with severe decrease of renal function. As kidney capacity declines, patient may suffering from symptoms like blood in urine, swelling, itchy skin, fatigue, anemia, etc. Left untreated or not effectively controlled, the disease will aggravate over time. Ultimately, end-stage renal disease is the result.
How to recover from 28% kidney function in IgA Nephropathy (Berger’s Disease)?
To date, there is still not yet a cure for this kidney disorder. However, effective treatment is available to treat the disease effectively and prevent its further deterioration. Natural remedy called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is just such kind of holistic approach for your reference.
Different from symptomatic therapy, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy aims at treating IgAN fundamentally by dilating the blood vessels, improving the micro-circulation, eliminating harmful substances, inhibiting inflammation, repairing the damaged kidney inherent cells, restoring the renal function, and regulating the body’s immune system. In this way, the disease can be treated from the root cause and will not relapse in the future.
If you still have any question about managing your kidney disease or would like to learn more about our featured treatment, please leave a message in the following section or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply you soon within 24 hours. Keep well!
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis IgA Nephropathy and 28% kidney function
- Pre: If GFR is 22 with IgA Nephropathy Is There Any Way to Avoid Dialysis
- Next: Stage 4 Kidney Disease from IgAN: How to Avoid Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Stage 4 Kidney Disease from IgAN: How to Avoid Dialysis
- How Bad is 28% Kidney Function in IgA Nephropathy (Berger's Disease)
- If GFR is 22 with IgA Nephropathy Is There Any Way to Avoid Dialysis
- 21% Kidney Function with IgA Nephropathy Is There Any Natural Cure
- IgA Nephropathy and Creatinine Level 7.4 Does It Indicate Dialysis
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis