Stage 4 Kidney Disease from IgAN: How to Avoid Dialysis2014-07-15 06:54
Q: Thank you Dears for posting this site. I am suffering from Stage 4 Kidney Disease from IgA Nephropathy (IgAN). Can you advise how to avoid dialysis? Thanks in advance.
A: Hi, Sir/Madam, we have got your inquiry and sorry to hear that you are suffering from Stage 4 Kidney Disease from IgAN. Though your current condition is severe, you can definitely avoid dialysis by taking early and effective treatment. Please do not worry.
Before providing you with suggestions on the best treatment for your disease, we firstly would like to know your detailed illness information. You are requested to Email us at email@example.com with your test reports or more illness information. Our kidney experts will analyze it and reply you soon within 24 hours.
How can you avoid dialysis with Stage 4 Kidney Disease from IgAN?
To achieve this purpose, the most important thing is to take systematic treatment to prevent further decline of renal function and repair the damaged kidneys. In this way, the disorder will not deteriorate in the future.
Based on a precise diagnosis of each patient’s disease condition, Micro-Chinese Medicine can function to expand the blood vessels, anti-inflammation, prevent coagulation, repair the impaired renal intrinsic cells, and recover the overall kidney function. In this way, stage 4 renal disease will not progress in the future.
Hope the above information can be helpful for your reference. In case you still have anything unclear or would like to learn more details, please leave a message in the section below. We will try our best to share useful advice!
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis IgA Nephropathy and Stage 4 Kidney Disease
- Pre: How Bad is 28% Kidney Function in IgA Nephropathy (Berger's Disease)
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Stage 4 Kidney Disease from IgAN: How to Avoid Dialysis
- How Bad is 28% Kidney Function in IgA Nephropathy (Berger's Disease)
- If GFR is 22 with IgA Nephropathy Is There Any Way to Avoid Dialysis
- 21% Kidney Function with IgA Nephropathy Is There Any Natural Cure
- IgA Nephropathy and Creatinine Level 7.4 Does It Indicate Dialysis
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis