IgA Nephropathy and Creatinine Level 7.4 Does It Indicate Dialysis2014-04-28 02:59
“Dear Sir, I have been diagnosed of IgA Nephropathy and creatinine level 7.4. Does it indicate dialysis? Please offer advice.” After getting this inquiry, we make detailed response as below. If you have similar doubt, please read on to learn more.
Does IgA Nephropathy and creatinine level 7.4 indicate dialysis? The answer is “YES”. If you are suffering from this disorder, most of your kidney function has been lost. In this case, your kidneys are not able to work adequately to sustain life and you have to take renal replacement therapy to stay alive.
While, if you do not want to start dialysis, is there any alternative treatment to ensure better prognosis? The good news is that the nation’s renowned kidney experts have found such kind of treatment in TCM. It is known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.
Kidney failure patients who took this treatment in time have avoided or got off dialysis successfully. To know more about successful stories, please feel free to Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your case of IgA Nephropathy and creatinine Level 7.4, you are advised to take effective treatment as soon as possible to lower the high level and prevent the disease’s further progression. If you are interested to get evaluated for Osmotherapy, please feel free to Contact Us. Our kidney doctors will reply you soon within 24 hours.
Apart from Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, there are also other natural remedies that can be used to treat IgAN from the root cause. Interested to learn more detailed introduction? Please click Here. Hope it really helps for your better understanding!
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis IgA Nephropathy avoid dialysis IgA Nephropathy and creatinine 7.4
- Pre: None
- Next: 21% Kidney Function with IgA Nephropathy Is There Any Natural Cure
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Stage 4 Kidney Disease from IgAN: How to Avoid Dialysis
- How Bad is 28% Kidney Function in IgA Nephropathy (Berger's Disease)
- If GFR is 22 with IgA Nephropathy Is There Any Way to Avoid Dialysis
- 21% Kidney Function with IgA Nephropathy Is There Any Natural Cure
- IgA Nephropathy and Creatinine Level 7.4 Does It Indicate Dialysis
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis