If GFR is 22 with IgA Nephropathy Is There Any Way to Avoid Dialysis2014-05-18 06:44
If patient’s GFR is 22 with IgA Nephropathy, is there any way to avoid dialysis? In this article, let’s talk about this question and find the corresponding answer. Prefer to talking directly? Chat with our online doctor for free advice.
Diagnosis of GFR is 22 with IgA Nephropathy
Patient with this kidney disorder is at stage 4 kidney disease with only 22% renal function left. Due to severe decrease of kidney capacity, the person may experience symptoms such as blood in urine, edema, itchy skin, fatigue, etc. Left untreated or not effectively controlled, the disease will deteriorate gradually. When the GFR level reduces to below 15, dialysis becomes necessary.
Is there any way to avoid dialysis with GFR is 22 in IgA Nephropathy?
The answer is definitely “YES”, as long as patient can take prompt treatment to prevent the disease’s further aggravation and stop the decline of kidney function.
Osmotherapy is an external application of Chinese herb medicine. By using modern penetrant and osmosis equipment, effective medicine ingredients can reach renal lesion directly and then take effect to dilate the blood vessels, anti-inflammation, anti-coagulation, degrade and remove harmful substances out of the body. Over time, damaged kidneys will get repaired and renal function can be restored well.
By timely taking Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, IgA Nephropathy with GFR 22 can stop the disease’s progression so as to prevent dialysis successfully. If you are interested to learn more about our featured therapy, please click Here to watch the video introduction. Hope it really helps for your better understanding!
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis IgA Nephropathy avoid dialysis IgA Nephropathy and GFR 22
- Pre: 21% Kidney Function with IgA Nephropathy Is There Any Natural Cure
- Next: How Bad is 28% Kidney Function in IgA Nephropathy (Berger's Disease)
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Stage 4 Kidney Disease from IgAN: How to Avoid Dialysis
- How Bad is 28% Kidney Function in IgA Nephropathy (Berger's Disease)
- If GFR is 22 with IgA Nephropathy Is There Any Way to Avoid Dialysis
- 21% Kidney Function with IgA Nephropathy Is There Any Natural Cure
- IgA Nephropathy and Creatinine Level 7.4 Does It Indicate Dialysis
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis