IgA Nephropathy with Gouty Arthritis Not Relieved by Paracetamol is Tramadol Safe2015-02-09 14:24
I am a IgA Nephropathy patient and suffered from gouty arthritis, not relieved by paracetamol, is Tramadol safe ? In fact, Tramadol is related to morphine and heroin, so some country recognizes it as a painkiller and allows its sale only by prescription. If you can not stand the pains any more, you’d better go to see your doctor and ask some advice from them. But no matter how, this disease can not be cured only by pieces of medicines, so you’d better take some systematic treatment.
Why people with IgA Nephropathy will get gouty arthritis ?
You know that gouty arthritis is the symptoms of gout, it is caused by abnormal metabolism of purine and imbalance excretion of uric acid.
Under normal condition, the kidneys will discharge the extra purine and uric acid out of the body. After the kidneys damaged they can not worked efficiently, so the extra wastes like purine and uric acid will accumulated in the body, thus induce many other symptoms, including gouty arthritis.
How to treat gouty arthritis in IgA Nephropathy ?
As we mentioned at the beginning, only depend on medicines can not solve this problem totally, so people have to seek help from treatment.
Immunotherapy as one of the unique therapy has remarkable effect in treating immunity disease. Kidney disease such as nephrotic syndrome, IgA nephropathy, lupus nephritis, and purpura nephritis are caused by deposition of immune complexes in the kidneys, all of them belong to immunity disease. So for people with those kinds of disease, they can choose Immunotherapy as the treatment which can cure those disease by 6 steps---immune diagnosis, immune clearance, immune blocking, immune tolerance, immune regulation and immune protection.
If you have other questions or need any help in treating IgA Nephropathy, you are welcome to contact our online doctor or leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy IgA Nephropathy Symptoms IgA Nephropathy with Gouty Arthritis
- Pre: Creatinine Level is 8.7 in IgAN How to Treat It without Dialysis
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- IgA Nephropathy with Gouty Arthritis Not Relieved by Paracetamol is Tramadol Safe
- Creatinine Level is 8.7 in IgAN How to Treat It without Dialysis
- Creatinine 4.8 in IgAN Should I Be Ready for Dialysis or Transplant
- Life Duration of Creatinine 8 on Dialysis Due to IgA Nephropathy
- IgA Nephropathy:Treat Flank Pain Naturally
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis